Finding Joy: 5 Thrives for the Digital (r)Evolution
A Weekend Retreat for Emerging Leaders
with Alisdair Smith
ARE YOU AN EMERGING LEADER? Are you curious about yourself as a leader? Are you wondering how your faith and spirituality could inform and influence your work as a leader? Are you looking for fresh insight and new thinking about leading and working with others? Are you looking for joy in your life at work?
Join The Rev. Alisdair Smith in this weekend program to explore your capacity and potential as a leader. You will learn
- to develop powerful leadership skills and resolve team conflicts
- to build your networks so you can co-create the future you want
- to blend spirituality with the everyday work of leading people
- to identify your current personal “story” and to write the story you want to live
This program will be ideal for people who are presently or soon to be working as a leader in any organization.
ALISDAIR SMITH is the Business Chaplain at Christ Church Cathedral in Vancouver. In a career that has included time in “improv comedy” and as a hotel doorman, as well as in senior HR roles, Alisdair has a thriving practice teaching and coaching leaders of all ages and levels across North America. This work is based on his forthcoming book, Finding Joy: 5 Thrives for the Digital (r)Evolution.
- Course Fee: $325 includes retreat sessions and space, meals Friday dinner through Sunday lunch and accommodation.
- Register for this course here »
- About accommodation » and meals »