Accommodations: The Cabanas at Sorrento Centre
Our cabanas were originally bunk-houses or wooden "tents". They are now fully insulated and heated. They do not have bathrooms or running water, and are supported by wash houses on either side of the campground with toilet and shower facilities.
Basically, it's like camping, just without having to put up the tent! Please pack for your stay with us with that thought in mind!
- Each cabana has 1 double bed, 2 sets of "up and down" bunk beds, plus 1 single built-in bunk. The 2 sets of bunks are located in a small room separated from the main cabin by curtain or folding door. The bunk beds have foamies with mattress covers on them. You will need to bring your own linens, sleeping bags, pillows, towels, washcloths, etc.
- Each cabana has electricity, a hot plate, kettle, 4 chairs and a table. There is a picnic table outside each cabana. If you are preparing your own meals you must bring your own dishes, pots and pans, utensils, water jugs, dish pan, etc. Some folks bring their BBQ or propane camp stove for preparation of their meals.
- There is no running water or bathroom in the cabanas. We have two wash-houses on site equipped with toilets, sinks and free showers. Coin laundry facilities are also available. There are laundry tubs in the washrooms where your dishes can be washed. Garbage bins are located at the wash-houses. Recycling is popular here at the Centre. Please sort your trash appropriately as we recycle whenever possible.
- Most Cabanas have a “mini fridge” plus there are a few communal fridges for campers to use at the washhouses. Please remember that we can not guarantee the security of your items placed in the outdoor fridges.
- If the summer proves to be a hot and dry one, we strongly recommend you plan on bringing an oscillating fan for your cabana to keep it cool and comfortable for sleeping.
- Other suggested items: flashlight, lawn chairs, beach towels, insect repellent, rain gear (just in case) a tarp or large beach umbrella if you desire additional shade outside your cabana. (Most cabanas do not have much shade around them.)
- We are delighted to welcome you and your pet as our guests.... We appreciate that your pet is a member of your family, however we must also remember to keep the comfort and safety of other guests and our staff in mind. It is our top priority that your pet and all other guests enjoy their stay so please abide by the following guidelines... see here »
You can call us at the office at (250) 675-2421 or email email@example.com if you have any questions. We're always happy to help!
FOR 2017 RATES See accommodations general information here »