WE HAVE SOME EXCITING PROGRAMS IN OUR LINEUP!
- SELECT YOUR PROGRAM - Our 2017 Calendar listings :
- SELECT YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS - Select from accommodation options here »
- PETS - See Pets policy - see here »
- SELECT YOUR MEALS - Select from meal plan options here »
- REGISTER / MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- NEW! To register or make a reservation online see here: Register/Reserve now » (the online option opens a new webpage and goes to www.res.shsdemo.com)
- Assistance/clarification is only a phone call away. You may call us in the office and we will be happy to register you over the phone: 250-675-2421 / 1-866-694-2409. Fax 250-675-3032
- If you prefer to get in touch with us via e-mail, you can contact us at:
- You can always mail:
Sorrento Centre, 1159 Passchendaele Road, PO Box 99 Sorrento, BC, Canada V0E 2W0
- Fees for courses are listed on each course's page in the Program Guide, and also on the related webpage. See the index of courses here ».
- We have established a Rest & Relaxation fee for those who want to be self-directed in the mornings. More about R&R option here ».
- Course registration fees are HST exempt. Fees listed are cost per person, and include beach pass, snacks, banquet, sports equipment use, group activities, etc.
- Children and Youth Program fees for 2017 are $75/child, after 2nd child $50/child. For information about childcare, children and youth courses, see here » / and here (youth) »
- Fees for Accommodations here » / Meals here » / Pets here »
- We accept Visa or Mastercard.
|COURSE REGISTRATION FEES (HST exempt)|
Course fee is listed with the description of each
Course fee includes: beach pass,
See course listings here »
Sorrento by Rail, Bus or Plane
- We can arrange an Airport Ride Share
from either the Kelowna Airport website » or Kamloops Airport website » .
- VIA Rail Stops in Kamloops website ».
- Call the Sorrento Centre Office to arrange ground transportation shuttle
with one of our volunteer drivers.
Cost of van/vehicle, one way: $80. Kamloops, $115 Kelowna.
- Greyhound stops in Sorrento a short walk from the Centre - website ».
- QUESTIONS? Contact us directly - see here »
PAYMENT OF COURSES
Summer programs fill up quickly, so we encourage people to register as early as possible. Select the course, accommodation and meal options that you would like.
If you are paying by cheque, fill out the registration form and mail it to Sorrento Centre with your deposit of $100 per week per adult.
If you are paying by Visa or MasterCard. Of course you can always call us and speak with our office. The telephone is (250) 675-2421 or toll free number 1-866-694-2409. If you prefer to get in touch with us via e-mail, you can contact us at: email@example.com
We encourage people to register as early as possible since summer programs fill up quickly. Select the course, accommodation and meal options you would like. The tuition fee is listed with each course description.
You can go online to make your reservation. Alternatively, you can call Sorrento Centre at (250) 675-2421 or toll free at 1-866-694-2409. We will be pleased to answer any questions or concerns. If you prefer to get in touch with us via e-mail, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org . We accept Visa or MasterCard. We look forward to processing your registration and welcoming you to Sorrento Centre. See Registration »
PAYMENT FOR COURSES
Final payment for the 5 Weeks of Summer courses is due June 1st, 2017.
For all other Sorrento Centre courses, please note that payment in full is due at least one month in advance of your arrival. If you have made your deposit by credit card your balance will be charged to that card, unless we have been notified of your different choice of payment.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We require a deposit of $100 per adult registration for our 5- and 6-day courses and $50 for weekend courses. This deposit is non-refundable; however, if you have to cancel your attendance at a course, the deposit can be transferred to another course within the same calendar year.
Up to two weeks before commencement of the course, we require your written notification of cancellation. This notification permits you to receive a full refund, less deposit. No refunds are provided for cancellations within two weeks of the start of the course.
In order for everyone to participate in Sorrento Centre’s programs, we are able to provide full and partial bursaries through our Dorothy Thomas Bursary Fund. Parishes requesting support for an individual or family are asked to provide transportation to and from the centre. Our funds are limited, so we always welcome donations to our Dorothy Thomas Bursary Fund.
A second bursary is the Founders’ Fund, honouring Jim Cruickshank and the early founders, established to encourage youth and young families to participate in ministry at Sorrento Centre. Donations to the Founders’ Fund will be gratefully received.
We issue gift certificates in any amount, redeemable for a stay at Sorrento Centre. According to your preference, we can send certificates to you or to the recipient.
In the past, parents and grandparents have registered their families or individuals and paid through gift certificates. It is as easy as picking up the phone: 1-866-694-2409, toll free!
Our office staff will be pleased to assist you.